Watching TV these days is more comfortable and customizable than ever thanks to streaming apps that grant on-demand access to TV content. That is the case of Live NetTV with an extense database of +800 channels and 9 different categories that will take your tv experience to the next level. That’s why it’s one of the most demanded apps nowadays.
But some of us are traveler audience or simply don’t own a Smart TV but still want to watch our favorite content anywhere and anytime we want. In this guide, you’ll find out how to download Live Net TV App for Android, iOS and even PCs and Laptops, and also how to find/add your favorite channels.
What Are The Features?
- Really friendly interface.
- Elegant and eye catchy design.
- It’s compatible with almost all tv streaming platforms and devices.
- It has one of the biggest database and 9 categories.
- Reporting system for any channel fails or misbehaving
- An automatic notification is sent to the user when a new channel is added.
- Add your favorites instantly.
- You favorite tab can be set up to be the starting screen when you run the app.
- Password protection available for as many categories as needed.
- The password can be customizable.
- Live Net TV is compatible with all your favorite media players.
- Ad-free streaming app.
What Are The Categories Available & How To Use Live TV Channels?
The 9 categories available for different channels on Live Net TV are:
Choose the category of the channel you’re looking for and then select the link for accessing that channel (all links are legal and available WWW). Sometimes one of the links can crash, fail or present troubles.
For this situation, the app offers several links for most channels so you can have other options in case of the mentioned scenarios. Then, start watching your favorite channels and TV shows live with this App on any device you want.
If you’re looking for a specific channel and you have the name, then it’s even easier, all you have to do is typing the channel name on the search bar and waiting for the links to appear. Select the link to your preference and start streaming.
Some channels are still not available, but one really innovative feature of this app is that you can request your desired channel and they really add it to the app in a few days with a notification right to your dashboard.
For requesting any channel, simply go to the menu and click on “Channel Request”- Next, enter the name of the channel you’re looking for, and click on “Submit”. With a bit of patience, you’ll find your channel right in the app for you to watch.
Download Live NetTV APK New Version for Android
Live Net TV App is not an official Google Play app. So for downloading this app, you can’t look at Google Play Store. But you still can install it on your Android devices in an easy way.
All you have to do for downloading and installing the latest version of APK for Android is following these steps:
- Reach the Android apps menu.
- Go to “Security” settings.
- Click on “Enable unknown sources” apps (without this, the OS won’t let you install Live Net TV App for Android).
- Go to the official website of the app (www.livenettv.net) and download the official version.
- Click on it and wait until the download is over.
- Then, on the download folder, double click on the app’s icon to start installing.
- Now the device will do the rest to finish installation.
- Next, launch the app and you’ll be streaming your favorite TV channels on your phone or tablet using this application.
How To Install Live NetTV App on iOS (iPhone/iPad)?
Until very recently, there was no way to install Live Net TV on any iOS device as the app wouldn’t fulfill the requirements of these devices.
But, with great work, the app’s developers finally coped with the necessary changes for matching iOS gadgets. Now, it’s completely available in the App Store and downloading it is really easy. Just follow these steps
- On the device you’ll use, go to the AppStore and go to the search bar.
- Type “Live Net TV” and search the app in the results page.
- Click on the app’s icon and then make a purchase to get this app on iOS.
- Hit the “Get option” button and the download will start automatically.
- Wait until the download is done.
- Once the installation is done, you can double click on the app’s icon on your desk to launch the app and stream all your favorite content.
Note: If for any reason you can’t access directly from the App Store, go to the official website and search for the direct link which will drive you to the app page in the App Store so you can download it.
Download Live NetTV App on PC Windows & Mac
The first thing we must say is that you can’t install Live Net TV directly on a PC because the app actually doesn’t exist in this version, as it was designed for another kind of devices. Nevertheless, there’s a way to install it and it’s actually pretty easy.
Follow these steps with caution:
- For installing Live Net TV on a PC, the computer needs to recreate an Android environment and fool the app to think it works like the smartphones and tablets. For doing this, we’ll need to download an Android Emulator.
- The emulator, precisely, recreates the environment. You can choose the one of your preference, we recommend BlueStacks or KoPlayer.
- Go to the official website of the emulator and download it to your computer.
- Run the emulator.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- As the app can’t be downloaded directly from the Google Play Store, it will be necessary to implement a similar procedure to the previous Android installation.
- Download the APK file from the official website.
- On the “home screen” of the emulator, select the “install apk” option.
- Search the folder where you downloaded the Live Net TV apk file.
- Select “available lastest versions” and double click on it or hit “open”.
- Wait until the installation is ready.
- The app’s icon will appear on the emulator’s screen.
- Click on it to start streaming all your favorite content on your PC.
Well, these are the simple and easy steps to install Live NetTV App on various platforms like Android, iOS, Computer or Laptop without any issues. HAPPY STREAMING!