How do you usually watch movies or TV shows? Are you still paying for the cinema ticket or subscription of TV cable? If you do, then it is time to change. We have a better recommendation which allows you to watch for free. And, you can do that with the Live NetTV app. Besides sharing some information about it, we also have included steps on how to get Live NetTV on FireStick.
Live NetTV App & Its Features
Live NetTV is a live streaming app that offers more than 800 channels from many different countries. You can watch channels from India, French, UK, Pakistan, and many more.
Channels from USA like Fox or ABC is also available in the International section. There are various categories of the program included in the app. Some of them are like Music, News, Entertainment, Kids, Culinary, etc.
So, how much money should we pay for this? The answer is none. You can watch any of your favorite shows without paying or even doing registration. Just open the app and enjoy the show.
There are still many other interesting features from the Live NetTV app, and they are:
- User-friendly interface
- Multi-language support
- Compatible for all platforms, including Android, iOS, or Smart TV
- Easy channel request
- Simple channel report
- Password setting to protect some categories
- Add videos to the favorite list
Download Live NetTV On FireStick/Amazon Fire TV
Live NetTV is actually an Android app. But, as we previously mentioned, it is still compatible with other platforms. One of them is FireStick and Amazon Fire TV.
There are 2 methods you can choose to get Live NetTV for FireStick. Those are via Downloader and ES File Explorer. We will describe the steps of each method for you.
Download Live NetTV via Downloader
- Open your Amazon FireStick or Fire TV and go to the Developer Settings.
- Select Device and click on Developer Options.
- There will be 2 options in that section, ADB Debugging, and Apps from Unknown Sources. Enable both of them by switching them ON.
- After that, go to Apps, search for Downloader, and install it.
- Before downloading the app, make sure to install MX Player APK first so you can stream videos.
- Once you have installed the apk file, now you can download the latest version of Live NetTV App from the Downloader homepage.
- Now install the app on your Amazon Fire TV or Firestick.
Install Live NetTV via ES File Explorer
This method is quite similar to the first one. You may start it from the fourth step.
- Instead of Downloader, search for ES File Explorer to download.
- After the download is complete, open it to launch ES File Explorer.
- On the home screen, tap on Favorites and then Add on the menu bar.
- Next, enter Live NetTV as the Path and Name of the file so you can add it to Favorites.
- Now head back to the menu and select Favorites.
- Click on the Live NetTV app to start downloading.
- If the process has completed, you can launch the app on FireStick.
Those are 2 easy methods to download and install Live NetTV on FireStick. Each method can easily help you to get the app successfully.